Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

Imagine how you'd look wearing a Lavendar Pearl Necklace!!!!!

Pearl Paradise.com and Familylicious is sponsoring a contest for a Gorgeous Lavendar Pearl Necklace.I happen to love pearls because they are the most versatile jewelry one could wear. They can be worn to work or in any other conservative setting or they can be the perfect accessory for that sexy little black number you have hidden away in your closet for only those very special occassions. For me, what makes these lavendar pearls so exceptional, far different from the other pearls you see young women wearing daily is their quality and the gorgeous purple hue in each pearl. This is a one of a kind necklace. When was the last time you've seen a classy lavendar pearl necklace? Never. This necklace is so gorgeous, so special, that as much as I'd to win this for myself, such a special necklace belongs around the neck of the most special person in your life and for me, that's my mom. We've been through rough times financially these past years and I have not been in a position to give or do anything really special for her. That breaks my heart. I know how much she would love these pearls, how happy they would make her and how beautiful she would look wearing them. And that is why I would love to win them in this contest.


http://familylicious.com/pearl-paradise-lavender-freshwater-pearl-necklace-rv-945-review-and-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment