Hi, Lisa here with another great jewelry giveaway just in time for Valentine’s Day! Amy Peters’ Studio has many beautiful hand-stamped necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, and more! I had such a hard time deciding what I wanted to review. I have been really wanting a hand-stamped personalized necklace with Davey’s name, and Callie and Duke (my dogs’) names, but she doesn’t offer personalized jewelry for review… I think I may just have to buy one myself, like her family tags or initial charms! So instead I picked out one of her Itty Bitty Modern Talismans. I couldn’t choose between “Inspiration” or “Serenity” so I told her to surprise me and she sent me Serenity!
The Serenity Itty Bitty Modern Talisman features a tiny rectangle hand-stamped with the word “SERENITY”, along with a wire wrapped amethyst gemstone, and a 14k gold plated wave. One reason I chose the Serenity Itty Bitty Modern Talisman is I am a recovered alcoholic and I learned the Serenity Prayer while getting sober. I used to say it over and over when times were rough, just trying to make it one more day. I still say it when times are rough or when I’m depressed and I strive for serenity in my life every day. The amethyst is actually a symbol for recovering alcoholics because it literally means “without drunkeness”. Of course anyone can love this necklace for how beautiful it is and to bring a little serenity in your life, whether you’re in recovery or not. I am sure Amy Peters probably didn’t make it for the intentions of it being worn as recovery jewelry but I found it quite fitting! I also love the tiny gold wave on the necklace. I find the sound of the ocean very calming, and actually use that sound most nights on my sound machine to go to sleep. Amy Peters’ Studio has several other Itty Bitty Modern Talismans including Inspiration, Strength, Growth, Hope, Success, Wisdom, and Courage.
Amy Peters also designs Pocket Thoughts, which I thought were very neat. She included one with my necklace – the Create Peace pocket thought. She has several others you can buy individually, or you can buy an assortment of them in different quantities. Here are some other pieces from Amy Peters’ Studio that I really love that would be great for Valentines Day:
Amy Peters’ Studio is offering TWO (2) lucky winners a $50 gift certificate!
- Check out Amy Peters’ Studio and tell me what you would buy if you win.
- Must be following publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you win.
- Follow @amypetersstudio on Twitter.
- Follow @MommyMeGiveaway on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway and give me the permalink. Include @MommyMeGiveaway, @amypetersstudio and a link to this post (1x per day).
- “Like” Amy Peters’ Studio on Facebook.
- “Like” Mommy and Me Giveaways on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook. Be sure to tag (@) Amy Peters Studio and Mommy and Me Giveaways in your post.
- Follow Mommy and Me Giveaways on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway and give me the link.
- Put our blog button on your blog or website and give me the link.
- Subscribe to Mommy and Me Giveaways by email.
Giveaway ends February 5, 2011 at 11pm CST.
Open to US and Canada
Disclosure: The product(s) provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company or PR agency. The product(s) offered for the giveaway are free of charge, no purchase necessary. Any opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation."