Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vote For My Blog!

Vote For My Blog!: "
Hey guys, in case some of you haven't heard, The Makeup Divas is one of the six finalists in beautyschool.com's Top Beauty Blog Contest. Yippee! Now I originally posted this on FACEBOOK along with the link to vote a few days ago, however,  it was brought to my attention that you can only click on the "like" button  next to my blog's name that's located HERE one time because it only registers a vote one time total for Facebook. In order for your vote to count, voters must be logged into their facebook accounts before they click the like button. If you click the like button and then remove the post from your facebook page, the vote will not count.



To vote for me everyday all you have to do is click on the 'vote for my beauty blog' button located in the right hand side bar here on this blog once a day. Or just click on the button in this post. ;)



Sorry for all of the confusion! That being said....let's get those votes rolling in! :)



"

No comments:

Post a Comment