Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Come admire the Lancôme and Denis Gagnon Alice In Wonderland inspired dress and stay for the Contest!

Come admire the Lancôme and Denis Gagnon Alice In Wonderland inspired dress and stay for the Contest!: "
Last night I attended the Lancôme Luminato presentation of Denis Gagnon's Alice in Wonderland inspired dress - and I must admit, it was magical! Pictures don't do justice to how truly fairytale like it is - if you are in Toronto you can visit it for free in the Wintergarden Lobby at 225 King Street West until June 19th - it's absolutely worth the trip!
in the Wintergarden Lobby in Toronto from June 10th-19th, 2011.
225 King Street West, Toronto
in the Wintergarden Lobby in Toronto from June 10th-19th, 2011.
225 King Street West, Toronto
I was thrilled to meet Denis Gagnon in person and he was very happy to pose for me with his beautiful dress! I wonder how he would feel about me borrowing it for a couple of hours for the gala tonight...?
This is the lovely Wendy who insists that when she gets makeovers, she always ends up looking like a tranny, I would believe she was a girl with this one!
Another highlight of the event were makeup touchups inspired by Lora Spiga's beauty sketch for the dress and very excitingly, I even got to meet Lorna herself who told me she had seen my Lancôme Bronze Azure swatches post and thought that I did a great job with it!  That's like the Pope telling someone that they're a good Catholic! I was trying not to be too stalkerish with my camera so I'm sorry I don't have a picture of her, needless to say, her makeup was perfect!
Lancôme is wise enough to realize that we have the best readers ever and seeing all your comments on how much you like the blush from the collection, they were so kind in offering up some for a giveaway!  So up for grabs is 5 Lancôme Desert Rose Blushes!  They did ask me to limit the contest to Canada but I'm a bad listener so here's the deal - 4 blushes will go to Canadians and the other 1 will go to the US or internationally!  Just leave a comment letting us know that you follow (if you aren't a follower you can sign up through Google or Facebook - signups are in the right sidebar and the Google one is also on the top left in the black bar)

1 entry for following and leaving a comment answering the question - what is your all time favourite
Lancôme  product? I also need to know what country you are in! as well as your e-mail so we can find you if you win!

And for extra entries you can do one or all of the following:
1 entry for following @Beautycrazedcan on Twitter and  tweeting the contest
1 entry for following @Lancomecanada on Twitter
3 entries if you post this contest as a post or on the sidebar of your blog

If you prefer not to leave your info on a public post, please leave a post saying you want to enter and then e-mail your info to info@beautycrazed.ca, please put '
Lancôme Contest" in the subject line.  Remember to leave the post or you name won't actually end up in the draw!Winners to be decided by random drawing and you have until June 24th to enter. Good Luck!

- Lisamarie -
"

No comments:

Post a Comment